Curated Syndicated Blog Posts
- A Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Insightsby Neil Patel on October 21, 2020
Facebook Insights is a powerful tool for those wanting to track user interaction on their Facebook business page. Facebook Insights can be seen by all the admins of your page, and it can provide a wealth of information about your content and audience. By using Facebook Insights, you’ll be able to determine the best time The post A Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Insights appeared first on Neil Patel.
- The Best Time to Post on Instagram & Best Posting Practices to Followby Victoria Taylor on October 15, 2020
As social media for business has grown over the past couple of years. Social media platforms like Instagram give brands…
- 7 Ways to Use Facebook Live to Generate Leads for Your Business (Tips & Examples)by Maura on October 13, 2020
Facebook Live is a tool that not many businesses are familiar with but should take advantage of. One-fifth of all videos on Facebook is a live video, and it’s proven that live videos get 6 times more interactions than uploaded videos. Read on to find out how you can generate more leads, get to know The post 7 Ways to Use Facebook Live to Generate Leads for Your Business (Tips & Examples) appeared first on MeetEdgar.
- How To Create a Poll on Facebook in 7 Easy Steps + Polls for Facebook Groups & Facebook Storiesby Vince Magaline on October 7, 2020
You would be surprised by how many people need to learn or forget how to create a poll on Facebook. … How To Create a Poll on Facebook in 7 Easy Steps + Polls for Facebook Groups & Facebook Stories Read More » The post How To Create a Poll on Facebook in 7 Easy Steps + Polls for Facebook Groups & Facebook Stories appeared first on MobileMonkey.
- Building Your Real Estate Brand With Facebook Groupsby Beth McGuire on October 5, 2020
Being the expert and setting up social media profiles in your area are just the first steps to generating leads for your real estate business. Once you’ve taken care of the basics, it’s time to think about creating some Facebook Groups to win the chance to engage directly with members in your area. This week, The post Building Your Real Estate Brand With Facebook Groups appeared first on RISMedia.
- How to Create Effective Facebook Lead Ads: Step-by-Step Tutorialby Paul Ramondo on July 6, 2020
Want to collect more leads using Facebook? Have you considered using the platform’s built-in lead form feature? In this article you’ll learn, step-by-step, how to set up effective Facebook lead ads. You’ll discover which lead gen form options to use, how to add custom questions and fields to your form, and more. To learn how The post How to Create Effective Facebook Lead Ads: Step-by-Step Tutorial appeared first on Social Media Examiner | Social Media Marketing.
- Social Media Video Marketing Trends 2020 [New Survey]by Osama Khabab on July 2, 2020
Time is undoubtedly the most valuable asset in our lives. Therefore, as humans we’re always seeking convenience that saves us…
- Why Real Estate Agents Still Need a Facebook Business Pageby firstname.lastname@example.org (Pacifico "PJ" Ortiz Luis) on July 2, 2020
Real estate is all about building personal connections, and those relationships you create today are the commissions you earn tomorrow. So then, why should you NOT use your personal Facebook profile for real estate?
- How to Convert Leads Using Instagram Storiesby Alex Beadon on June 22, 2020
Want to add an email signup link to your Instagram stories? Wondering how to access the swipe-up feature, even without having 10K followers? In this article, you’ll discover how to reach, warm up, and convert new leads into becoming email subscribers via Instagram Stories. #1: Leverage Your Followers and Tag Other Accounts to Reach a The post How to Convert Leads Using Instagram Stories appeared first on Social Media Examiner | Social Media Marketing.
- An Agent’s Guide to Shooting a Better Virtual Home Tourby Beth McGuire on June 16, 2020
For agents looking to grow their business and expand their social media presence, utilizing the power of video is a fundamental tool for your marketing strategy. Prospective homebuyers are looking for new ways to explore for-sale homes and listings, so it’s time for agents to update and showcase their resources. Rather than simply posting a The post An Agent’s Guide to Shooting a Better Virtual Home Tour appeared first on RISMedia.
- 3 reasons your real estate website isn’t generating leadsby Shannon on June 9, 2020
When it comes to real estate website lead gen, there are 3 big things that keep most agents from getting ahead. Today, we're looking at what those 3 problem areas are, and how to resolve them so the leads start coming in The post 3 reasons your real estate website isn’t generating leads appeared first on Easy Agent Pro.
- How Custom Virtual Tours Can Save Your Real Estate Business in 2020by Emile L'Eplattenier on April 2, 2020
Outside of luxury listings, virtual tours have always been something of a solution looking for a problem. Sure, they look cool, and they definitely impress homeowners, but even a brand new agent with the ink barely dry on their real estate license could tell you that they never really did much to you know... actually sell houses. The post How Custom Virtual Tours Can Save Your Real Estate Business in 2020 appeared first on The Close.
- Two Types of Blog Content For Luxury Realtors That Practically Write Themselvesby the Institute on March 24, 2020
Blog content is one of the most effective real estate marketing ideas for a luxury realtor to attract leads online. However, it’s also one of the most time-consuming aspects of Read More The post Two Types of Blog Content For Luxury Realtors That Practically Write Themselves appeared first on ILHM.
- How Realtors Conduct Virtual Showingsby Brian Icenhower on March 24, 2020
How the Coronavirus has impacted our industry. In the light of the Coronavirus, we’re all practicing social distancing, and depending on where you are in the United States of America, you have different degrees of restrictions on what we can do as Realtors. It can feel overwhelming because some people are unable to go out … Continue reading "How Realtors Conduct Virtual Showings" The post How Realtors Conduct Virtual Showings appeared first on The Real Estate Trainer.
- 10 Best Video Marketing Tools For Real Estate Brandingby jasonfox on March 19, 2020
10 Best Video Marketing Tools For Real Estate Branding Over the past few years, video content has been making inroads in digital marketing. Now, this highly engaging format has firmly established it to the mainstream as a powerful marketing tool. This type of content can effectively take your brand from unknown to the top of the audiences' mind in no time. According to Jason Fox Real Estate Marketing | Real Estate Websites
- What is Google Trends?by Ben Olive-Jones on February 29, 2020
Google Trends is a free tool that provides search data for keywords and topics. For example, you can look at…
- 15 Best Real Estate Lead Generation CRM Softwareby AgentImage on February 20, 2020
Frenetic schedules, endless piles of paperwork, and having to deal with multiple clients and transactions at the same time – these are all in a day’s work for professionals in any field of business, more so for top-producing real estate agents and brokers. This is where customer relationship management (CRM) systems play an essential role. The post 15 Best Real Estate Lead Generation CRM Software appeared first on Best Real Estate Websites for Agents and Brokers.
- A Guide to Facebook Marketing for Real Estate Agentsby animalz on February 15, 2020
Facebook marketing for real estate agents doesn’t have to be hard, and it doesn’t have to take up all of your time. With over 2.4 billion monthly users — a stat that grows every quarter without slowing down — Facebook continues to be a juggernaut. Of these 2.4 billion, 1.6 billion check in every day. The post A Guide to Facebook Marketing for Real Estate Agents appeared first on Real Estate Marketing Blog.
- 41 Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas Using Video Marketingby j@beaudoin on January 3, 2020
Video Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Agents This real estate marketing guide will show you the best practices to generate free real estate leads using video. These real estate videos can be used to generate leads on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. This is important since 37% of buyers reported using online video sites during The post 41 Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas Using Video Marketing appeared first on CallAction Blog.
- Real Estate Marketing Ideas using Data from Zillow Consumer Housing Trends Report 2019by j@beaudoin on October 6, 2019
How to Use Real Estate Data for Lead Generation Every year since 2017, the Zillow Group has put out a Consumer Housing Trends Report. The reports contain home buyer, sellers, and renter survey results. The survey results are from 13,000 respondents that did a real estate transaction within the last 12 months. Real Estate Marketing The post Real Estate Marketing Ideas using Data from Zillow Consumer Housing Trends Report 2019 appeared first on CallAction Blog.